I’m a Computer Scientist and I enjoy learning everything there is to know about hardware/networking/programming. I like pushing the envelope to see what can be done. When anyone tells me I shouldn’t do something because no one else does, I just reply “it hasn’t been done till it’s been done.” I like to work where creativity, hard work, and challenging projects are encouraged. If you have a job or project that you think pushes the envelope or is just unconventional, shoot me an email at <[email protected]>.
Connected Care – Software Engineer (Spring 2019 – Present)
Iron Well Productions – Lead Web Developer (Summer 2016 – Spring 2019)
XereoNet – Public Relations/Support (2011 – Winter 2015)
Decimal.io – Junior Developer Internship (Summer 2014)
h265ize-gui (2016) – A graphic user interface for use with h265ize to encode video using hevc.
Lightdm Webkit Material2 (2016) – A rewrite of the original lightdm-webkit-material theme.
webp-polyfill (2015) – A polyfill for serving webp images to any client.
h265ize (2015) – Originally written in bash. A node utility utilizing ffmpeg to encode videos with the hevc codec.
Pianode Fork (2014) – A small Pianode fork that adds more usability to the original.
OSCHub.com (2013) – An open source currency platform focused on providing real time price information on virtual currencies such as Bitcoin and Litecoin. The site also serves as an informational platform.
- CSS 3
- HTML 5
Setting up systems/web applications
- Secure logins using both existing login systems (google, facebook, O-Auth) and built from scratch using the latest AES/bcrypt standards.
- Purely AMD based AngurlarJS web application for the fastest loading times with the lowest bandwidth consumption.
- Private collaborative revision control servers using gitlab.
- Online stores using Opencart.
- Using Phonegap/Cordova to build cross platform mobile apps.
- Creating centralized environments using one or more universal configuration(s) with network based storage.
- DNS mapping and CDN using Cloudflare.
- Extensive CSS manipulation (One of my passions)
- Building dynamic clusters using the TORQUE resource manager.
- Linux (CentOS. Arch Linux, Ubuntu, Kali Linux/Backtrack, Mint Linux)
- Windows (XP/7/8/8.1/10)
- Foundation 5
- Bootstrap 3
- Angular Material
- Plex Media Server
Setting up servers
- Apache 2/NGINX/IIS
- MongoDB (TokuDB)
- SMTP/SMTPS/Submission (Postfix)
- IMAP/IMAPS/POP3 (Dovecot)
- FTP/FTPS (vsftpd)
- SMB (With Encryption – Spec 3.0)
- Mumble (Encrypted VoIP)
- Nodejs (socket.io & express)
- DHCP/DNS (dnsmasq, unbound)
- LDAP (OpenLDAP, Active Directory)
- TORQUE (multi node job scheduling)
- Deluge (BitTorrent protocol)
- Redis (and Redisgraph)
Inner System Workings
- OpenVPN, Wireguard
- ext2, ext3, ext4, FAT32, NTFS, F2FS, ZFS
- RAID 0, 1, 5, Raidz, Raidz2
- PXE (Network Booting)
Personal Hardware Experience
- Raspberry pi (zero, 1, 2, 3, 4)
- HP Proliant DL360 G5
- Dell Poweredge R200
- HP C7000 Blade Enclosure